Product ID: RTSJ200A3
Priority and Secondary Load Separation
The Load Shedding Transfer Switch is designed to allow the most efficient use of the generator by monitoring and managing the backed up essential and non-essential circuits.
Call Now for BEST PRICE!
Generac PowerManager LTS Transfer Switch
The Generac PowerManager LTS Transfer Switch- 200 amp Load Shedding Transfer Switch is designed to allow the most efficient use of the generator by monitoring and managing the backed up essential and non-essential circuits. If the generator approaches overload conditions, the non-essential circuits are cycled off, allowing essential circuits to remain powered. It features a built-in, 16-circuit priority load center, a main contractor that protects the essential circuits and a secondary contractor that protects non-essential circuits. The service entrance-rated, NEMA 3R outdoor/indoor-rated enclosure has a side-opening hinged cover and conforms to 2008 National Electrical Code sizing standards.
Three Devices in One
• Load shedding device, load center and automatic transfer switch
Built-In Load Shedding
• Allows you to safely alternate two high-wattage appliances
• Alternate two central air conditioners without overloading
16-Circuit Priority Load Center
• Drops non-critical circuits when overload is approaching
• Brings back non-critical circuits when power is available
200-Amp Automatic Transfer Switch
• Allows for the most efficient use of the generator
• Protects generator overload
• Will only work with 120/240V single-phase generators
• Easy to install between your meter and main load center
• Eliminates need for separate sub-panel
• NEMA 3R indoor/outdoor rated