Generator Installation for Home and Business
1 Stop Generator offers professional generator installation and maintenance for homes and businesses throughout south Florida. From purchase, to installation, to maintenance – we are a true “1-stop shop” for all of your generator needs. We can handle any size job – from a small portable generator hookup through a power panel interlock – to automatic backup power for a large business to maintain critical systems – 1 Stop Generator is the one to call.
Things to know about your Generator Installation
1 Stop Generator Shop will work with you to schedule your generator installation. This includes all inspections and installations as we move through the process of installing your generator and gas lines. Along the way, you will be dealing with some of our various installation partners, Andio Electric, Inc. East Cost Electric, Inc. and Dig It Construction, Inc. If there are any problems along the way, please feel free to contact 1 Stop and let us help you resolve the situation.
- We use diligence and care in arranging the many facets of your installation, but sometimes delays cannot be avoided. Please know we are always working to complete your job in a timely manner.
- While we try to treat each of you as our only customer, this is obviously not the case. We try to not over-schedule ourselves in the course of the day, but problems can arise which will delay us. Each house, like each person, has its own personality which will occasionally require extra time. Sometimes, this time may be spent at your house: sometimes it may delay us from reaching your house at the scheduled time. We know your time is valuable, and we respect that. We will make every effort to arrive at and complete our jobs in a timely manner.
- Weather can also be a major variable in the completion of our work. We may experience rain delays or storm-related emergencies which can affect our ability to keep your appointment. We will give you as much advance notice of delays or the need to reschedule your job for another day and apologize in advance for any inconvenience.
- On the day we are to change out your electrical panels, it will be necessary to arrange for FPL to disconnect your service for several hours. FPL is responsible for the re-connection of your electricity, once they receive the approval of the electrical inspector. Most times, FPL returns before the end of the “workday”, but sometimes they are delayed. We do not schedule FPL and have no control over when they will restore your service. One of our staff members will always remain on -site until FPL returns to ensure the smooth return of power to your home. We recommend that you turn off and unplug all computer, audio equipment and plasma or LCD televisions to avoid any damage from power surges when your power is restored.
- If you have any special needs which require continuous power, please let us know. For a nominal fee, we can provide a portable generator or inverter for a few electrical items. If the doors are kept closed, your refrigerator and freezer will hold their temperature during this procedure and your food will not spoil. 1 Stop and its affiliate companies are not responsible for the loss of any perishables.
- All payments are due as agreed to in your Schedule of Payments. Please feel free to give your payment to your installer (no cash, please!); they will be glad to deliver the payment to 1 Stop. If you wish to pay by credit card, please call us at 888-68-WATTS or (561) 624-3545. and we can charge your payment via phone.
Thank you for your understanding, we look forward to making your generator installation as easy and trouble-free as possible.